Business Finance Operations Specialist
Aon Sp. z o.o.
Business Finance Operations Team provides financial support for Health Consultants based in the UK region. The biggest focus concentrates on Workday contracts setups, recognizing revenue and invoices monthly maintenance.
The Consultants with work with deliver expertise from area of risk & healthcare insurance, flexible benefits or retirement benefits consultancy. When a service is being delivered to the client the Consultants are obliged to book the income and invoice the client and the Team helps to make it happen.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
The Team works in a group of administrators and specialists who receives tasks from UK Consultants through online platform called Appian from when work is being shared between each Team member and completed basing on given SLAs. Performing this you would be responsible for:
- Analyzing documentation provided by UK Consultants
- Monthly Revenue recognition based on volume upload templates
- Dealing with financial escalations from UK Businesses
- Completing tasks within the monthly schedule
- Working closely with the UK and India teams to ensure that all work is carried out in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Identifying areas of the risk in daily operations and assessing their risk impact
- Acting as an expert for processes and resolving issues
- Suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
- Ensuring process documentation is up-to-date
- Actively attending or leading meetings with the team and internal clients
- Coordinating and planning projects, owning and ensuring the success of project’s closure
- Focusing on problem solving in difficult cases
- Actively seeking process gaps and/or improvement opportunities and focusing on resolutions
- Actively promoting and increasing team’s engagement and motivation
- Designing, implementing and developing support materials for solutions to be implemented, such as procedures and training manuals
How this opportunity is different
Senior Business Finance Specialist role is a great opportunity to learn about finance processes from the inside. Because of the intensive expansion of financial system you would be working on called Workday you would have a chance take part in building processes and procedures from the very beginning allowing to drive your creativity and implement ideas.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- English level – C1
- Basic Excel skills
- Ability to analyze processes and identify improvements
- Ability to identify and respond to risks
- Very high attention to details
- Ability to lead meetings and conference calls if required
- Positive approach
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Financial background will be an asset
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.