Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can.
Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Senior Financial & Regulatory Reporting Analyst
In this role, you will prepare full set of comprehensive annual and semi-annual financial statements for investment funds registered in Ireland, Luxembourg, United States and Cayman Islands under different accounting standards (Irish GAAP, IFRS, Luxembourg GAAP, US GAAP). You will be playing a key role in the training and development of new team members, communicating directly with clients (management of investment funds administered by Brown Brothers Harriman), liaising with fund auditors as well as providing support information and responding to internal and external queries.
- Primary degree in accounting/finance/mathematics related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in financial reporting, accountancy, audit or similar related finance function
- Great numerical and analytical ability
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP, LUX GAAP, and Irish GAAP accounting frameworks will be an asset.
- Prior experience in investment funds industry will be an asset.
- Highly computer literate with strong Excel and Word skills.
What We Offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
- Subsidized cafeteria
- Contracts for an indefinite period of time with no probation period
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for creating end to end comprehensive set of annual and semi-annual financial statements of the investment funds
- Supporting and/or leading global projects within Financial Reporting Department including standardization and workload optimization
- Close cooperation with external clients
- Taking active part in external audit process
- Coordinating data flow among multiple internal departments (accounting, trade)