Contract Management Lead
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- legal or contract/commercial background
- more than 4 years relevant experience
- minimum bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance/Administration IT/Law
- experience in: drafting and reviewing commercial contracts; contract negotiations; dispute resolution
- fluent knowledge of English (verbal and written); other languages will be an advantage
- knowledge/understanding of commercial aspects of contract
- ability to manage various tasks/projects in the same time and under the time pressure
- capable of interacting and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including persons on the executive levels
- MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point skills on the advanced level
- attention to details, very good problem-solving skills and business-oriented mindset
What duties will help you grow?
- provide comprehensive contract & commercial support for the business and other functions
- (finance, commercial)
- support in post-signature contract performance matters and/or in pre-sale activities
- secure legal/contractual obligations in compliance with Group’s policies
- analyzing, drafting, negotiating, and validating agreements
- providing risk mitigation for account/business
- experienced in disputes resolution
- Single Point of Contact for internal and external clients
- participation or leadership in global projects
- pro-actively proposing commercial/contract management process improvements within the team and supported engagements
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).