International Payroll Analyst (UK & Ireland)
Together, we’re pushing the limits of what’s possible. We stay ahead to create the new standards our future needs. Start your career with Jacobs – a company like no other that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our Krakow Global Business Services (GBS) Center provides global support and expertise in the fields of Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Project Management, IT and HR.
Our multicultural team is now looking for new team members who are ready to explore challenging environment and deliver the best services to our employees. If you are motivated to dive into the detail and take ownership, we have the career you’re looking for!
This role of Payroll Analyst is designed for candidates with 2+ years of Payroll experience and we offer flexible working hours (the team can start their work between 7:30-9:30 am).
As our Payroll Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Payroll Processing – processing new hires, employee changes, terminations, processing hours and pay for all employees, completing appropriate documentation and checklists accurately and timely
- Payroll Audits – finalize and balance payroll totals using internal tools, perform all necessary reviews and audits to reports produced by outsourced vendors, such us Gross to Net, payment reports, etc
- Internal Payroll Audits – gather payroll data for internal and client audits
- Reporting – run payroll related reports to support the needs of departments and customers
- Customer Service – provide a consistently high-level of customer service and manage escalated cases and service requests within the SLA requirements. Partner with HR/Accounting/Benefits & Compensation/Tax Department and managers/supervisors to ensure that a strong business relationship is maintained.
- Process Documentation/Training – create/update process documentation to include work instructions and process flows. Assess current processes to streamline and gain efficiencies.
- Knowledge – knowledge of end-to-end transactions, including highly technical and complex payrolls. Research and find creative solutions to solve payroll issues in an increasingly changing environment.
- Teamwork – support other team members to mentor and coach. Participate in team and company initiatives to support the “we” mentality vs. “I”. Work collectively as a team to ensure that we meet our monthly metric goals of processing with minimal errors, worked performed with SLA timeframes and positive employee feedback.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Fluency in English, verbal and written (must have)
- Any other European language will be an advantage
- 2+ years of global payroll experience, with companies having 1,000+ employees, preferably In-house experience utilizing a major ERP system, (i.e Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft)
- Intermediate software skill and experience with Microsoft Excel, including pivots, lookups, filtering and sorting
- Basic proficiency and experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Visio
- Experience in managing multiple payrolls as advantage
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize on demand
- Self-paced, independent worker with a strong sense of accountability. Required minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid model of working (1-2 times per week from the office, other days – remotely).
- Personal development opportunities.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
- Luxmed healthcare
- Generali Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- My benefit portal
- English lessons
- Graduate Program
- Short Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- Mental Health Program
At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.