Fund Reporting - IC3
- Prepares and reviews accounting statements for complex funds on behalf of clients.
- Works with auditors and clients to ensure statements are accurately produced and verified on a timely basis.
- Reviews balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows and statement of shareholders equity for more complex funds to ensure reported numbers are reconciled.
- Drafts accounting statements and reports for more complex funds, incorporating fund calculations, for clients to review fund performance. Reviews work of more junior colleagues and checks for the completeness and accuracy of disclosure.
- Ensures financial reports meet Corporate and any applicable regulatory standards. Implements needed changes to reports to ensure compliance with any new standards.
- Collaborates with auditors and clients to make changes to financial reports and ensure they accurately depict fund performance.
- Develops materials for presentation to Board of Directors.
- No direct reports but provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies. Contributes to the achievement of related teams objectives.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in accounting preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.