Finance and Accounting Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- A bachelor’s degree, with the capacity to interpret data and convert it into insight.
- Fantastic verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills – we are developing products for people, so you’ll need to be able to fully empathise with their needs and concerns.
- Exceptional organisational skills, the capacity to work autonomously and an ability to understand a client’s business requirements.
- Inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expect from Capgemini.
- Very good English both spoken and written. Additional languages would be a plus.
What duties will help you grow?
- You will learn how to design and deliver market leading business solutions, using some of the best technologies available today.
- Work on projects that are in development, engaging with your client to understand how the new technology will impact the people using it, and what measures need to be taken to ensure the business is prepared for this change.
- Support development of transformation assets documentation e.g. process flows and process narratives.
- Identify simple ideas that add value to day-to-day operations or tasks and make improvements to process within own area of remit.
- Prepare and participate in workshops and meetings, internal and external e.g. prepare materials, presentations, tools and other deliverables.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).