Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The Talent Acquisition Function in BBH is responsible for developing and executing recruitment strategies to meet the ongoing and future talent requirements of the business. This group supports internal talent identification and internal mobility as a key objective, while also delivering a range of external sourcing strategies to address talent needs. The team also plays a key role in supporting the Firm’s diversity objectives by successfully building a diverse pool of candidates through its sourcing strategies.
BBH is currently searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support its Technology functions in Krakow.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for developing sourcing strategies based on strong knowledge of the market, including direct search, establishing relationships with IT professional networks and employer branding activities i.e. representing BBH at conferences, job fairs and campus recruitment. You will be responsible for guiding external as well as internal candidates from the very beginning of the process to the offer stage with the best candidate experience in mind.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Leading an end-to-end recruitment process
- Building and strengthening relationships with Hiring Managers through resource planning, job specification, other recruitment activities
- Preparing recruitment and sourcing strategy for recruitment process
- Ensure Candidate’s experience throughout the entire process
- Contribute to the growth of the team and introduce local/global improvement initiatives
- Apply an analytical approach to recruitment data and provide recommendations based on it
What We Offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Contracts for an indefinite period of time with no probation period
- Proven experience in running end-to-end recruitment processes within IT area
- Experience in IT Sourcing
- Strong customer focus and the ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Ability to be proactive and to build strong relationships
- Very good written and spoken English
- Experience with competency based interviewing would be an asset