Your new role
As a Senior Manager - Account Opening and Maintenance, Assistant Vice President you will:
- Display and provide expertise in all account openings and maintenance areas: openings, amendments, renewals, regulatory changes, etc.
- Act as an escalation point for clients, sub-custodians and internal departments for market accounts related activities and inquiries.
- Lead and coordinate market openings and maintenance initiatives both in region and globally within the wider BOaT organisation.
- Monitor market changes and updates sharing these with our clients and taking any necessary actions needed to keep our clients funds compliant.
- Ensure prompt responses and processing on all email inquiries and phone inquiries.
- Follow up on exception situations and facilitate timely problem resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation and deliver excellent service to clients.
- Oversee staff performing the tasks and be there point of escalation for resolving issues.
- Work with senior management keeping them informed of new developments, service issues, new business opportunities and department volumes and reporting.
- Assume a leading role in department’s projects focused on process improvement and standardization (Risk Excellence).
Scope of responsibilities also includes:
- Managing a team of client relationship/market opening specialists
- Delivering training and coaching to your team members.
- Ensuring superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved. Proactive identification of client needs and potential internal issues impacting client satisfaction.
- Managing daily calls and emails for various inquiries, change requests from Clients and Staff
- Displaying and providing expertise in all Market Openings and Maintenance subjects (amendments, renewals, regulatory changes)
- Based on Client Service Level, pre-filling market documents, request review and approval for documents from the local subcustodian, and obtain the necessary legalization
- Ensuring market renewals are notified to client and processed in timely manner
- Monitoring Global Market Bulletins and notify client of any market changes or new requirements
- Proactively sharing and promoting new ideas to support process improvements and changes to team processes
What we value
Specific qualifications and skills:
- Client centric approach and customer service experience
- Strategic and analytical skills to develop effective client engagements
- Ownership mindset with proactive approach
- Relationship-building skills
- A quick learner attitude to obtain wide range of industry and product knowledge in a fast changing global environment
- Good external and internal communication skills, Interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Administrative skills to effectively manage operational requests and issues
- Accountability for delivering results
- Good organizational skills; accuracy and attention to details; multitasking capability
Preferred experience and education:
- University Graduates (preferably Finance, Accountancy or Business related degree)
- 7 years of previous experience in customer service, fund administration or finance-related areas preferred
- Experience in delivering service to external client
- Experience in people management and leadership: minimum 3 years
- Excellent command of written and verbal English language
- Project management skills would be an asset
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers