BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Transfer agents are responsible of maintaining the shareholder register of all the investors throughout the entire relationship of these investors within the funds which we administer.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Lead Analyst, Client Processing to join our team in Wroclaw.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
- Provides complex analytics and reporting services, working to improve and automate Client Processing systems.
- Manages moderate to complex external client issues.
- Directly advises other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issue.
- Meets with organizational units/teams to ensure problems and issues are being addressed appropriately and that they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Participates in product development, product enhancement, and system testing to ensure that products continue to accurately and efficiently process high value transactions.
- Solves complex problems based on an understanding and knowledge of the intricacies of the system.
- Integrates in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
- Provides support to lower level client processing roles.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review, training and approval actions.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience is preferred. Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.