BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Our Reconciliation Team ensures regular comparison of Clients’ positions (Hedge Funds). As a part of the team you will also be responsible for identifying and investigating any discrepancies and out of balance conditions. You will follow-up each case of revealed differences until final resolution. Team is actively cooperating with internal and external parties such as other teams locally and worldwide, Transfer Agents, Fund Administrators and Fund Managers from various markets – you will be in daily contact with all of them!
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of Client’s holding (Funds of Hedge Funds)
- Identify and investigate the reason each discrepancy and out of balance conditions
- Ensure follow-up of reconciliation breaks until final conclusion
- Respond to any query from internal or external sources in relation to the activity
- Prepare and submit various weekly /monthly reports or checks for management review
- Identify and recommend improvements in reconciliation process and other processing areas for greater operational efficiency and risk mitigation
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Investment Fund Industry and Securities Market
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Very good or fluent command of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office package
- Ability to co-operate in team and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation, client focus, willingness to learn
- Experience in Fund Industry area would be an asset
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
(The level of the position will be adjusted individually basing on candidates’ professional experience)
Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- lunch card
- co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa