For our Client, a global leader in the food industry, we are looking for candidates interested in the position of Internal Control Analyst in Łódź.
Internal Control Analyst
- evaluating Global SAP Reach and OutReach security to provide guidance and approval on access design in consideration of control environment. Consulting with Global Process Owners and Global Delivery Leads as required to enforce standard processes and ensure the integrity of the control environment. Utilizing SAP GRC Access Monitoring to manage SODs and sensitive access risk and related risk mitigation,
- monitoring SAP System controls for effectiveness and manages corrective actions with GPOs, GDLs, and MCK IT for resolution. Identifying and implementing new opportunities for Process Control Automation with outside support as required,
- independently perform SOX testing primarily focusing on system controls; documenting and reporting on testing conclusions to Internal & External audits; recommending improvements to control environment and identify and design mitigation where required,
- delivering CCI and other change projects resulting in process improvement,
- leading projects relating to control testing and role mapping including the Development of project plans, project leadership, communicating project updates, stakeholder socialization, and project deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field,
- min. 3 years of progressive, broad based business experience in accounting, auditing, internal controls, security administration and/or information systems,
- experience with SAP access design, auth objects, SAP GRC, and or Approva,
- experience in SOX testing area,
- strong analytical and organization skills.
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- additional benefits (e.g. multisport card, life insurance, co-financing for language platform, co-financing for external training),
- friendly organizational culture,
- a hybrid model of work.