Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Accountabilities and Key Activities
Documentation Coordination: Create, organize, manage, gather and maintain a large volume of trademark records, related documents and files within a shared document management system.
Correspondence and Document Preparation: Assist in the drafting, preparation, issuance, transmittal and requests for execution of legal documents, correspondence, and evidence (under the guidance of the supervising attorney).
Cost Coordination: Reconcile all invoices, with work instructed and track payments. Prepare analysis of accounts and produce monthly reports. Respond to all vendor inquiries. Maintain historical records.
Trademark Asset Management: Analyze and process large quantities of information and queries to provide recommendations and responses in a timely manner.
Trademark Docket: Audit trademark information and respond to docket queries.
Investigation & Inquiry Work:
Asset and Actions Reports: Create and generate regular reports, ensure records and corresponding actions are accurate, and that deadlines are met.
Trademark Use: Correspond with internal clients and outside panel firm to obtain compliant evidence of use, powers of attorneys, and other documents as needed.
Social Media: Support management of brand policing efforts, including the management of takedown requests.
Tax Records and Property Ownership: Assist with the investigation of infringer property ownership and identification.
Managing a varied workload often under pressure with minimum supervision. When required an appropriate level of flexibility in working hours is needed. Must understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality where necessary. This paralegal will work under the supervision of attorneys but must be able to think independently and respond quickly, sometimes with less than complete background information and under tight timelines, with a demanding group of business stakeholders.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree; a Paralegal Certificate from an accredited Paralegal program or demonstrated equivalent training or skills. Prior experience as a paralegal preferred.
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, able to prioritize workload and to work both independently and as a member of a team, while at the same time knowing when to seek advice from his or her line manager or more senior colleagues.
- Must be extremely well organized and pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Flexibility is essential, as role provides support across all businesses.
- Strong level of computer literacy and a willingness to learn new technologies is essential.
- Demonstrable track record as a team player.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and drafting skills.
- Ability to address issues creatively and sensitively and to build strong relationships across a range of organizations.
- Ability to work as part of a team and with both internal and external stakeholders with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Ability and willingness to deliver under short deadlines, in a fast paced, often unpredictable environment with competing priorities.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell