Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
General Position Definition
End to end contractor management within global Contingent Workforce Operations (CWO) embraces:
- Handling activities for contractors on behalf of hiring managers (sourcing, selecting, hiring, extensions, on boarding/off boarding). Improving commercial acumen through rates assessment against Shell standard rate cards.
- Creating data transparency and the ability to quickly identify savings opportunities through Management Information reports.
- Driving consistency in selecting and managing contractors.
- Driving data integrity and transparency for business decision making.
The Contingent Workforce (CW) Analyst is responsible to provide high quality support to Shell hiring managers through dedicated E2E professional consultancy and administrative activities relating to contingent workforce management. The CW Analyst handles day to day operations, manages queries, advices on policy, Systems workflows, performs commercial rate negotiation to enable access to top talent contingent workforce in the market place.
- First point of contact on Contingent Workforce Inquires from the business.
- Single point of contact for all non-technical System related queries from business users.
- Subject Matter Expert for System Contract Labour and Consultancy processes and policies.
- Identifies and executes Value opportunity in close cooperation with the business
- Manages long term Business relationship/partnership ensuring top notch customer service
- Manages Salesforce Case management system -log, track, manage and resolution of Inquires.
- Resolves queries/issues and engage/escalate to appropriate teams (if required) for issue resolution.
- Resolves System invoice issues and work with relevant teams for issue resolution.
- Delivers Ad Hoc System Training, System Troubleshooting and Help Guides.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen and provide appropriate commercial challenge to business via demand management, specification management and price management.
- Works collaboratively with Contracting & Procurement Leads/Category Managers on deviation to category strategy.
- Supports Hiring Manager with candidate selection and follow up for Hiring Managers if required.
- Manages individual sourcing process as per contractor classification, rules and supplier quilt.
- Ensures correct contractor setup the first time – End to end System Contract creation for Assignment and Project Agreement.
- Performs appropriate Job Matching to ensure demand is mapped to the correct suppliers.
- Arranges and manage onboarding virtually; works closely with business to ensure resources are onboarded/off-boarded successfully
- Reviews and manage change requests from businesses to ensure contracts are updated.
- Enforces compliance and governance with Human Resources, Categories, Legal and Fiscal policies.
- Identifies cost savings opportunities and work collaboratively with Contracting & Procurement team to deliver the value.
- Provides Hiring Manager with the request status updates.
- Maintains data accuracy in System.
- Proactively notifies Hiring Manager on expiring contracts to ensure prompt action is taken before expiry.
- Manages System contract completion, contractor evaluation & ensure System payment request is complete.
- Demontratea CI mindset by JUST DO IT initiative
- Complies, Executes Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Demonstrates a cross breed skillset encompassing at least two of the following areas: HR, Recruitment, Purchasing, Customer Care, Key Account Management, Finance or Accounting
- Able to work with limited supervision displaying self-drive, “can-do” attitude and passion for success
- Ability to be assertive in seeking information from various sources and drive improvement.
- Ability to work in virtual teams
- Ability to lead small Projects
Experience and Qualifications required
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Need to have strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate to a wide group of stakeholders globally
- Strong analytical skills
- Deliver excellence (customer service focus) and continuous improvement (ability to assess and diagnose problems and to propose solutions that are simple and effective)
- Optional Awareness of ERP and RtP process
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Be results oriented
- Well organized and able to manage competing priorities
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell