Analyst - Credit Assessment
Analyst - Credit Assessment
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
As an Analyst Credit Assessment, you will be Responsible for the efficient and effective operational management of credit risk according to policy and direction from credit committees. You will be also responsible for providing authorized approval for the release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions. Moreover, Actively support the Regional Credit Manager and participate in the virtual regional credit teams.
Your main accountabilities would be:
Managing Credit Activities - Responsible for the efficient and effective management of credit risk according to Downstream Credit Manual (DCM) and direction from the credit committee.
- Responsible for providing authorized approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions.
- Providing an assessment of a customer credit risk and recommending terms of credit.
- Performing detailed financial analysis based on customer financial statements for the development of a risk profile of a customer.
- Analyzing the overall credit exposure.
- Providing authorized approval for continuing deliveries to customers in case of overdue or credit limit exceeding.
- Negotiating and managing securities necessary to support higher risk exposures based on a risk-reward approach.
- Close collaboration with respective Credit Manager and Performing additional tasks from Team Manager.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in finance or accounting.
- Degree/qualifications in Accounting/Banking preferred; a professional degree required.
- Exhibits very good English communication skills (written and oral) B2/C1 level.
- Ability to work under high pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Positively engages with others to improve business processes and performance where necessary.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Risk Management – Knowledge.
- Advanced Financial Knowledge.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell