Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
This role will be providing first-class administrative support to Creative Solutions, an in-house creative global enterprise dedicated to one customer: Shell. You will take the lead on administrative and organisational tasks to enable the smooth operations of the department and provide a high level, professional and responsive service to team members. You will be part of a dynamic global community of creative communications professionals.
The world is changing fast and Shell is changing too – not only to keep up with the external pace, but also to anticipate and shape a different future. The new integrated Corporate Relations function will deliver value by supporting our strategy and sectoral approach and improving policy and advocacy outcomes. We will bring the outside in and secure and drive Shell’s reputation and values. Drawing on a strong base of professional excellence, we aspire to be best-in-class at achieving integrated outcomes through effective engagement and communication with external and internal stakeholders.
Where you fit in:
As Shell pursues its ambitions towards net zero emissions, the role of the Shell brand will be even more important in continuing to build trust, loyalty and credibility among our employees, customers, business partners and stakeholders. Communication specialists will serve a fundamental role as we develop and deliver award-winning, inspiring and seamless creative projects for Shell businesses to communicate their business goals and activities.
You will be part of Creative Solutions, an in-house creative global enterprise dedicated to one customer: Shell. Creative Solutions is Shell’s go-to team for integrated content creation, experiential and sponsorship activation. We are responsible for producing a wide range of creative content, campaigns and events – from delivering innovative virtual experiences to producing world-class, fully integrated campaigns combining film, digital, social, design and print assets.
What’s the role?
As the Global Team Admin, you will be accountable for administrative tasks as assigned by the Creative Solutions Leadership Team (CSLT). You will support the CSLT and wider community on global, regional and discipline-specific activities.
Your role will include:
Performing general admin tasks as per the business need e.g., maintaining org charts and team documentation
Assisting with travel booking esp. for complex itineraries
Coordinating global and regional team meetings, training sessions, community calls etc.
Supporting global learning agenda esp. onboarding programme, maintaining documentation, and delivering training sessions
Acting as a Focal Point and cross team collaboration with Real Estate, HSSE and IT colleagues
What we need from you?
• Extensive administrative experience in a large, fast-paced business environment;
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills;
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines;
• Strong communications and stakeholder management skills across all levels;
• Learner Mindset – role model curiosity and reflection; encourage people to learn from mistakes and successes;
• Maximise performance – integrate and collaborate across boundaries to maximise commercial value for Shell as a whole.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell