Senior Sales Advisor – German Speaker
Senior Sales Advisor – German Speaker
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Job Description Summary
Within the job family of B2B/B2C Aviation, a range of Commercial positions can be found such as those in Sales and Marketing which aims to attract and retain customers, build long-term customer loyalty and create demand for Shell’s Aviation products; Business Development which looks to identify new opportunities as well as to leverage more from existing accounts; and Strategy which aims to provide expert problem-solving and project management support for the highest priority strategic issues.
Customer facing role in the European GC Customer Operations Team, predominantly working with our B2C and B2B customers.
To maintain and qualify direct accounts in conjunction with the direct Sales manager, Sales Territory Managers, Shell Technical, Sales & Marketing team and to be held accountable for successful onboarding and handover of the customer portfolio outlined by direct strategy.
Maximise conversion and/or share of wallet of new/existing contracts
Help develop and enhance an “unmanned customer management”, increase use of market-hub and all other digital means.
Utilize Global CVPs and Sales 1st techniques to achieve financial targets Sales & Marketing and OTC Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Achieve and monitor sales commitments of existing B2C & B2B customers and be accountable for personal performance:
a. Financial performance indicators
b. Sales Productivity performance indicators: Details will be given
- 360° customer data analyses to create profile
- Analyse MAC & CRM Input to create market and overall customer insight reports (potentials, noise in the market etc.)
- Regular sharing of customer insight with business partners
Customer Relationship Management
- Create a bridge for smoother customer experience through sales-co-lsc process.
- Proactively look for opportunities to support customer facing activities of sales team
- Support development of Call Plan with sales, Support sales team and direct customers for E2E sales process (from order taking to invoice), reinforce and improve high level of customer experience.
- Tailored Sales & Marketing outbound campaigns to increase penetration of Products & Services
Proactively read the customer / market and implement effective business activities from sound understanding of customer needs and developments in the market. Implement responses to competitor actions and market changes.
Monitor key competitors in the sector and understand their strengths and weaknesses in order to maximize sales opportunities.
Contribute to the overall planning and development of the commercial business by providing recommendations and market intelligence on business, customer, competitor and market issues to the marketing team.
150 to 900 sold to ship to combinations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Min. 1 years of experience in customer operations or sales with direct accounts OR relevant studies or experience
- Fluent in English (writing and/or conversation)
- Language skills (min.B2) German
- Understand account management in terms of customer relationship management and customer service management (as opposed to just selling)
- Strong analysis and problem solving ability
- Drive, self-motivated, high on achievement; result-oriented, able to work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to identify and improve service offerings in line with customers operations and processes
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships and work in a team-orientated environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce and CRM
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell