Commercial Specialist SME - Bulgarian
Commercial Specialist SME - Bulgarian
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Commercial Specialist SME
Shell Fleet Solutions (SFS) is Shell’s fuel card business serving millions of business customer on over 40,000 Shell retail sites daily. Beyond ensuring a convenient and secure way to pay for fuel (via the Shell Card), We also offer to our customers a range of mobility solutions that help them increase the efficiency, profitability and safety of their fleet – EV charging, CO2 offsetting, Tolling solutions, as well as Telematics are only a few solutions that help our customers be prepared for the future.
We have ambitious growth plans in the SME segment and we look for a keen, driven and curious sales & customer support agent to join us on this growth journey. We are looking for “go getter” with the right amount of “can do attitude” to join a young, dynamic team. The primary focus of this role will be to drive the growth of the SME customer segment in Bulgaria, however additional requests for other customer groups might be part of your role:
- Using digital tools and various databases to contact potential customers and presenting specific products or services with a sales goal
- Support potential customers in onboarding activities pertaining to setting up accounts
- Respond to customer issues within the agreed SLA, by connecting with relevant teams to reach a resolution
- Track trends and insights from the customers or prospects, including number of active/inactive cards, overall volume purchased, performance vs. customer-declared volumes
- Managing documents to get credit vetting of the customer.
- Preparing the documentation according to accepted offer and collecting customer signatures and necessary documents (including the prolongation of existing contracts).
- Provide effective day to day support to existing customers incl.: customer management and periodical verification of customer needs, experiences & wishes; Understanding customers growth plans, new destinations or business areas in order to propose additional products or services.
- Active management of CRM system, tagging opportunities, insert commercial changes, update customer details.
- Regularly engage with product & marketing teams regarding customer issues, opportunities for improvement and competitor activities.
- Churn – proactive contact with customers with declining volumes or with customers that stopped uplifting with Shell cards.
- Language requirements: English + Local language – minimum C1 level or native Bulgarian
- Customer first approach
- Ability to use digital tools to identify and connect with potential customers via phone, email and live chat
- Quick learner mindset to quickly understand the Shell Cards offer, including Road Services, key benefits, features and best practices.
- Applicants for the job should have excellent verbal communication skills as it requires describing products or services in order to persuade a prospect to convert
- Ability to analyze data & good Excel skills.
- Sales/business acumen and entrepreneur mindset.
- Diligent with positive attitude.
- Professional business stakeholder management.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell