Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The Alternative Fund Services training team provides technical training, expertise, and guidance for the business internal line globally. We work in collaboration with other BBH business lines and are responsive to client requests and industry trends. We are proactive on the identification and execution of innovative solutions that will assist clients and business partners in meeting their goals. As the Poland office continues to mature, so too do the offerings provided by the Alternative Fund Services training team.
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities
As a key member of this group, the Training Analyst will work closely with internal business lines to support all technical training needs within the various business units. Driven by hiring volumes and business demands, the Training Analyst will adapt to staffing demands, priorities, and initiatives. The role provides training support to the business units via virtual delivery and classroom trainings.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Master technical topics within the Training course catalogue applicable to the business lines needs;
- Deliver technical training using varied mediums (e.g. instructor-led training, webinars, etc.);
- Develop technical training by partnering with subject matter experts for validation, review, and exercises;
- Advocate the priority needs of the global business and design a near term, midterm, and long term training curriculum
- Provide regular training updates through the creation and circulation of a monthly training calendar to all staff within the business lines;
Candidate Profile and Key Competencies:
- Primary degree (finance or accounting related concentration is preferred), and/or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related financial services experience; Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Transfer Agency, Custody experience a plus;
- Excellent presentation / classroom facilitation skills (delivery of a 5-minute presentation on a topic of your choice is required during the interview process);
- Experience in developing and maintaining eLearning content and modules an advantage;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with online meeting and survey tools;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously;
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment while remaining responsible and accountable for results.
What we offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
- Contracts for an indefinite period of time with no probation period
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm;