The Global Client Activation (GCA) team, part of our Enterprise Operations Utilities group, is responsible for opening and amending accounts and markets for all our clients and investment managers across EMEA. The team in EMEA is made up of over 50 individuals based in Manchester, Wroclaw, and Brussels in addition to colleagues in Singapore and the US. We liaise with clients, third-party investment managers, relationship managers and many other internal stakeholders as part of our role. The team is the focal point for ensuring accurate and timely set-up of all new and existing client accounts, markets, and static data.
You will be a member of Enrichment Team within Client Activation Team in Wroclaw and your role will be working on client’s requests and preparing internal instructions for account openings and account amendments. It’s a non-client facing role.
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills and ability to manage self in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to understand complexities.
- Fluent English spoken and written (min B2 level)
- IT skills including MS Excel.
- Previous experience of managing multiple, high volume tasks.
- Understanding and adapting to change.
- Proactive and uses initiative.
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.