Control - IC2I
- dentifies, analyzes, monitors, and completes control testing, control and risk education, and operational and risk support activities to the business. Interprets regulations affecting control standards with large degree of independence and suggests methods of updating policies and practices to address any risk concerns.
- Prepares reports and provides insight to business on control / risk management including Error / Near Miss analyses.
- Responsible for interpreting regulations in order to adjust and improve internal controls.
- Ensures that existing control and business recovery practices and procedures are documented.
- Works with the business to understand the controls currently in place to minimize risk.
- Tests control systems and communicates the successful and efficient performance of control and business recovery procedures.
- No direct reports
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Supports moderately complex projects and provides insight on interpretation of regulations.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.