Aon Sp. z o.o.
In this role you will learn how to support the Finance team as they plan and deliver financial services.
You don't need professional experience to be considered for this position, it's more important that you can learn quickly and take advantage of training programs to build up your skills step-by-step.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
As a Finance Trainee you will participate in:
- preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual tasks and analysis of their results
- evaluation of processes and controls throughout the Center of Excellence
- process analysis and improvement initiatives
- internal and global meetings and trainings
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- availability to work 30 hours per week for a period of 12 months
- good English – you need to be at least B2 (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be using English every day
- attention to detail - you need to be able to keep track of lots of data and enjoy working at a fast pace
- in the process of completing a master's degree – ideally in Finance and accounting, (or a related subject) with 3-4 years of classroom experience
- no previous experience is required because we will train you how to perform your responsibilities to a high standard
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.