Aon Sp. z o.o.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Invoices and other financial documents processing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reviewing, investigating and resolving queries raised by vendors.
- Cooperating with internal teams in day to day process.
- Validate travel and expenses claims.
- Performing General Accounting activities, completing specific month-end close tasks, executing accounting analyses and reports as assigned.
- Support during the internal/external audit.
- Preparation of relevant statistical reports (GUS/NBP)
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- University degree preferably in finance, accounting or economics.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles as a must.
- Understanding of the VAT, CIT is a strong plus.
- High proficiency in MS Excel.
- Good communication in English (B2)
- Strong willingness to expand finance knowledge.
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong accuracy.
- Experience with Workday Financial System or Coupa System is a plus
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.