QA Test Automation Engineer
Job Reference #
Do you want to improve our test automation in order to make things faster, better and more resilient?
We are looking for someone like that to join us and:
• take ownership of the test automation suite
• ensure top quality standards of all deliveries as well as the adherences to the UBS Testing Standard
• apply development and testing best practices and effectively utilize technologies hands on
• work across the full delivery cycle and ensure all functional as well as non-functional requirements are being met
• with your excellent attention to detail and will be prepared to push for quality when delivery pressures are high
You'll be working in the Archive Core team in either Poland (Wroclaw) or Qatar (Doha). Our team is distributed over several locations across the globe; you will have colleagues in Switzerland, Poland, Singapore, and USA.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
• Strong automation development experience with Java
• Good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns
• Ability to automate back-end systems testing ( DB, Messaging, Flat-files etc.)
• Test automation tools and concepts such as Unit Testing, Component Testing, System Testing, Property Based Testing, Mutation Testing etc.
• Good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and SDLC
• expertise in Java programming with good unit testing experience
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• experience working in an Agile environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."