For our Client, International Financial Institution, we are currently looking for a Regulatory Specialist with fluent English (C1/C2), who will be responsible for carrying out MIFID/Dodd-Frank/EMIR/SFTR and other product regulatory tasks.
- performing tasks related to MIFID/Dodd-Frank/EMIR/SFTR and other product regulatory tasks,
- analyzing and presenting regulatory compliance matters in relevant committees,
- understanding of Client's business and structure,
- ensuring KYC risk assessments using corporate tools,
- communicating directly with the corporate Clients,
- setting processes,
- escalating exceptional cases or concerns.
- university degree in banking & finance or law,
- fluency in English (C1/C2),
- minimum 1 year of experience in working with MIFID/Dodd-Frank/EMIR/SFTR regulations,
- very good knowledge of Excel and MS tools,
- high analytical skills,
- experience in banking area would be an asset.
- contract of agreement,
- personal & professional development opportunities,
- comprehensive health insurance and more,
- wellness benefits.