Finance Controlling - General Application Form
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology, and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged, and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued, and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
Currently, we are looking candidates for a Controlling roles within ours GSK Finance HUB. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
How you will contribute to our success:
- Contribute to the reporting of financial results for commercial entities under responsibility with commentary including income, balance sheet and cash flow; responsible for smaller entities
- Perform month end close activities
- Support Finance Controller with business performance analyses related to Sales and Opex
- Cooperate with Local Financial Team, present & discuss outcomes of financial analyses
- Manage Operating Expenditure and all reporting requirements
- Ensure entities results are fully compliant with internal controls and relevant accounting standards, current best practice and any other regulations
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting
- Experience in financial controlling or financial audit/reporting (at least 2 years)
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong focus on customer service
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders based in different countries
- Experience in a SOX environment
- Accounting qualifications (ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge of French language will be an asset
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career. GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant. We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (email@example.com) to further discuss this today. We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application.
- Our values and eexpectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture
- These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Supportive community and integration events
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers