Internship in Accounts Payable Department
As an Intern, you will be joining the in-house corporate accounting department in one of the best engineering companies. You will take first steps of your career under a supervision and with support of experienced Accountants.
Specifically, you will support AP Team on everyday basis including:
- review reports and invoices prior payment and various documents per established procedures
- help with payment batches review and submit
- prepare simple financial analysis
- contact other departments, vendors and clients to resolve pending queries
- identifying process improvement opportunities.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Status of a student of Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Banking
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Availability to work 35+ hours per week
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous professional experience in accounting or in an international work environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize the workload
- 3 months' paid internship (contract of services) with the possibility of extension
- A unique opportunity to work closely and directly with experienced Accountants
- Internal trainings, possibility to get familiar with Oracle system and other accounting software
- Opportunities to develop your career in a dynamic, growing team
- Great working atmosphere.
- Luxmed healthcare
- Generali Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- My benefit portal
- English lessons
- Graduate Program
- Short Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- Mental Health Program
At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.