R2R Team Leader
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Expert knowledge in R2R area, covered by several years of work in R2R area,
- Very good command of English,
- Experience in managing internal projects/processes within the delivery team and conducted together with Client,
- Experience of work in a multicultural environment, work both as a team member / independently,
- Very good time and task management skills, work in a changing environment, work under time pressure,
- Very good analytical skills,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel).
What duties will help you grow?
- Daily support to the team members, responding to process queries and other issues in the R2R areas: closing activities, bank activities, intercompany tasks, VAT related tasks, FA related tasks etc,
- Perform R2R tasks along with other team members,
- Work closely with the Client and maintain very good business relationship,
- Conduct internal projects and manage processes within R2R independently,
- Take part of reporting data creation and R2R statistics preparation.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).