C2C Digital Transformation Associate Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Professional experience in Credit to Cash Tower (Cash Application, Collections, Disputes, Credit Management) with understanding how these processes influence each other
- Experience with process transformation and/or tools implementation
- Experience in writing desktop procedures and process maps
- Experience with relevant ERP (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Experience in creation of training documentation and leading training sessions
- Seamlessly navigates through business and technology landscape of the project; can communicate in both technical and non-technical terms to effectively coordinate business and technical project teams creating a bridge between both areas.
- Very good in English (C1+) - additional language skills an advantage.
- Experience working in an international project environment
- Problem solving attitude and out-of-the-box thinking
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead project execution across it’s lifecycle, from Requirements Gathering and Design phase through Configuration, Training and UAT phase up to Go-live and Hypercare
- Lead and manage Discovery Workshop to define and facilitate business requirements
- Partner with customer teams to design, configure and implement platforms from Capgemini portfolio to cooperate with client’s existing ERP systems
- Partner with Platform Provider representatives to ensure proper implementation quality
- Conduct and coordinate regular deep dives, gap analysis to detect and resolve issues occurring during implementation
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://youtu.be/j_EqmeQLnUA
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).