Senior Analyst - Supply Chain
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Supply Chain background and expertise – global corporation, BPO/SSC or consulting branch
- Ability to interact at senior business levels
- Experience in working in global and complex environment
- Project management ability
- Ability to bring innovation to Supply Chain solutions and to overcome problems and obstacles as they arise as well as to take action and produce desired outcomes with limited direction
- High ownership and independence in terms of task completion
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Strong relationship building, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to travel at a short notice (c.a. 30%)
What duties will help you grow?
- Supporting of end-to-end offers developments and proposals in Supply Chain solution area
- Developing existing methodology and assets within Supply Chain area
- Supporting Bid Teams in Supply Chain deal shaping and developing a winning strategy
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).