Business Process Automation Senior Analyst
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in business analysis/project delivery in area of RPA technology & Intelligent Automation
- Project and change management experience and ability to work according to Agile & SCRUM
- + 2 years business process related experience & knowledge on ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle)
- Innovation focus & process transformation approach with strong analitical thinking (Lean/Six Sigma familiarity)
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Experience in client facing roles: workshop facilitation
What duties will help you grow?
- Identify and document automation opportunities and capture testing scenarios & enablers and articulate them to the client for further analysis and documentation
- Plan, Design & drive workshops with client SMEs to understand the end to end process while identifying any automation blockers and the suitability of the process for automation
- Calculate automation efforts and estimate FTE benefit, Present and document summary of findings to the client and walk them through to-be design of the automated process
- Identify, anticipate and understand the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).