Contract Management Analyst with German
What do you need to start?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Economics/IT/Law /Finance/Administration/ German studies
- Good knowledge of English and German (at least B2 level)
- MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point skills on the intermediate level
- Ability to manage various tasks/projects in the same time and within tight timelines and attention to details
- Experience in working in the commercial/contract environment field would be an asset; however, it’s not required
What duties will help you grow?
- Engaging in contract data gathering activities
- Supporting senior team members and clients in different ad hoc requests, analysis and contract query resolution
- Ensuring record retention as per Contract Management processes
- Independently creating and keeping updated Contract Management core products.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).