Junior Analyst in Financial Crime Unit
The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions within the area of Anti-Money Laundering, Risk, Regulatory, ESG and other financial services. We work closely with various Clients.
As a multicompetence centre we are looking for various skills e.g. analytical thinking, data analysis, research, working with deadlines and priorities, willingness to work both individually and in a team. We appreciate flexibility and eagerness to learn, fast adaptation is also important due to working on changing projects.
Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Peru, Argentina, China, Morocco, Mexico, Nigeria and Singapore. Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total.
FCU won the award for the Most Unique Service Provider in Poland, during the 7th annual edition of the CEE Business Services Awards in Warsaw.
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of a new PwC Advisory Team
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Unique training package
- Work in a team providing services to global clients
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- Employees’ benefits
What we expect from you:
- Analytical thinking and ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments in timely manner with highest standards of quality
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Computer literate (Windows, MS Office)
- Understanding of financial services markets would be an asset
- Minimum Bachelor studies, preferred economics, econometrics, mathematics, language studies
- Due to the international nature of our projects, knowledge of additional languages is always a strong advantage
What will be your job:
- Perform research via internal and external sources
- Gather and analyse documentation in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Gain knowledge in Financial Crime area
- Work on client projects delivered in Poland and abroad
Submit your application today!