BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Senior Dedicated Client Officer is the dedicated contact for clients on all different tax procedures and provides pro-active assistance to clients assigned to him/her.
- Maintain oversight and awareness of all tax related service and satisfaction indicators; identify areas of concern and opportunities for improvement, agree action plan and timeframes with the client and you team leader and deliver on this plan.
- Handles all tax related queries from the client and provides full-scope and high-quality replies to queries by anticipating client's further questions and by performing in-depth investigations; such queries can come either directly from the client or from client representatives in different locations. These queries can either be over the phone, by email or using different BNY Mellon systems.
- Assist clients in the documentation management, by pre-filling required documentation – if applicable/authorised – and monitoring the processing of these documents
- Analyse reclaim reports and pro-actively advises clients of outstanding issues and status.
- Actively participate to and/or pro-actively organize conference calls with clients on specific issues when necessary.
- Performs monthly "Health Check" calls for their assigned clients and provides a written summary of issues, discussion points and relevant action tracking, to the client and team leader.
- Monitor query turnaround time and provide reporting on these to management. Seek necessary information to respond to the query, assess risk and prioritize accordingly.
- Ensure all relevant procedures are up to date, suggest and make changes where appropriate.
- University degree in a business discipline or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3 years of total work experience; tax reporting and analysis experience preferred.
- Pro-client attitude is a must (previous client-facing experience would be an asset)
- MS Office knowledge is a must (preferable MS Excel advanced user)
- Solid communication skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Withholding tax knowledge is not required.
- Full time contract of employment.
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program.
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs.
- Pension scheme.
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme.
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility.
- Diverse and inclusive environment.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Recognition programmes.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.