Operations Support Advisor
Operations Support Advisor
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Shell Trading & Supply has a global portfolio of crude oil, refined products, LNG, chemicals natural gas, electrical power, and CO2. This particular role will be supporting the Trading and Supply business.
We are interested in attracting people to our business who share our core working values of honesty, integrity, and respect for others. We also want those who can build on our business vision, are prepared to accept accountability and can achieve great results through teamwork while adapting to a changing business environment. The successful candidate will be part of a team of Operations Support Analysts in Krakow. This support includes tasks critical to the completion of cargo movements such as nomination creation and maintenance, invoicing, cargo document handling, and reporting for both internal and external customers. The scope of the team changes as business needs change.
- Work closely with interdependent groups such as Deal Implementation, Operations Scheduling, and Finance, develop relationships with those teams and ensure that processes are working effectively and efficiently.
- Fulfill all ticketing requests (manual recording of actual loaded quantities) in 3rd party depots which include creation, adjustment, and deletion of tickets in the system. Investigate and solve any errors with the postings.
- Update all necessary reports on a daily basis.
- Maintain Operations manuals and other material on the Operations onboarding website. Routinely examine existing and new procedures.
- Seek process improvements and efficiency. Participate in assigned LEAN or Continuous Improvement projects, building knowledge and experience of methodology and tools.
- University degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Evidenced ability to cover multiple roles, including roles on other desks and taking on additional projects, and handle a high volume of transactions in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and be able to maximize value in a fast-paced environment.
- Very good level of English (B2 min).
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel would be an asset.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell