Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Specialist
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
If you are looking for exciting and meaningful opportunities in a global company at the forefront of the energy business and climate debate read on.
The world is changing fast and Shell is changing too – not only to keep up with developments – but to anticipate and shape a better future.
Shell’s newly integrated global Corporate Relations function brings together professional communicators, brand experts, government relations professionals and specialists in non-technical risk and social performance to work with commercial and technical colleagues and deliver Shell’s business strategy.
Where you fit in:
We currently have an opening for Customer Success Specialist B2C to join our Customer Operations – Operations Excellence Europe team in SBO Krakow. The Customer Success Specialist will be part of the team responsible for ensuring excellence through provision of support to Czech and Slovak individual customers.
What’s the role:
This job forms part of the Order to Delivery Journey and provides high quality frontline Customer facing service to support the Mobility End to End integrated team (General Public, Loyalty and Digital). The Customer Success Specialist projects a professional company image by providing the best Customer experience through phone interaction, emails, ticketing, live-chat and social media engagements with Customers. The Customer Success Specialist Loyalty provides effective communications, value-adding interactions and efficient issue resolution.
Handle a range of front-line Customer enquiries within the agreed processes and ways of working
Acquire an in-depth knowledge of and work with internal systems, understanding both their individual use and how they relate to each other
Support Data Integrity Management, by embedding right accountability and ownership of Customer data quality inputted at system
Liaise with internal interfaces within the agreed processes and ways of working
Support Shell’s Customers on digital channels and proactively encourage self-support solutions, ensuring Customers are aware of the information and tools on the website and mobile application
- English Language Proficiency – B2
- Czech (preferred) or Slovakian Language Proficiency – C1
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Experience in Microsoft Office with experience in using social media platforms including Twitter/Facebook
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell
- Able to act as a Shell Brand Ambassador in a ‘voice of Shell’ role
- Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set
- Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities
- Able to problem-solve independently, dealing with a range of uncommon queries
- Able to demonstrate resilience and patience, especially when interacting with challenging Customers
- Able to develop an extensive network of contacts, subject matter experts and decision makers across the business to help resolve the more complex Customer problems
- Able to demonstrate interchangeable communication skills, by communicating effectively in writing, by phone, or by live chat and social media channels professionally, accurately, and efficiently
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell