Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Providing high quality, accurate and timely legal advice under Legal Services Global Operations department with a strong focus on Downstream business activities predominantly in EU.
- Perform as lead or supporting legal advisor on a portfolio of downstream mobility businesses as well as coordinating and integrating legal advice from legal subject matter experts.
- Lead or support legal initiatives and improvement funnel projects to enable and drive supply-led legal support.
- Provide legal support on fleet solutions matters including EV chargers installation and services, advising directly on the formation and conclusion of contracts, as well as on disputes.
- Review and drafting of Marketing and Advertising materials including related advice on regulatory, data privacy and IP issues like for example: terms and conditions and rules of contest, sweepstakes, social media campaigns, testimonials, consumer loyalty programs, charitable solicitations, “green” marketing, influencer marketing, recruitment campaigns, email and text messaging rules and customer communications, guidance on recording commercial videos, guidance on promotional events)
- Marketing and Advertising Contract review;
- Drafting contracts templates (joint partnership agreements, technical service agreements, sponsorship agreement, collaboration agreements and framework);
- Contract drafts based on templates and simplifying draft contract templates;
- Advising on data privacy, intellectual property and regulatory related issues in Marketing and Advertising;
- Conducting legal research on Marketing and Advertising related issues;
- Drafting and reviewing agreements (like non- disclosure agreements) and internal policies.
- Leading expertise in the key activities of existing and prospective Mobility businesses, including in relation to Energy Transition;
- Preparing future risks and opportunities and protects Shell’s reputation and businesses from existing and emerging risks, balances business value and risk and, where necessary, intervenes to ensure compliance with Shell’s Business Principles and Code of Conduct;
- Contributing to and enhances business decisions and continuity by sharing experience and knowledge and providing consistent, quality advice through a networked team; and
- Delivering all aspects of legal services with operational excellence, supported by a culture that embeds and sustains differentiating behaviours and networked performance.
- Law degree
- At least 8 years or more of relevant post-graduation experience
- enthusiastic self-starter who pro-actively identifies opportunities to improve the efficiency of business processes - proven record of continuous improvement
- Capability to quickly build knowledge on different topical areas and a demonstrated solution- oriented attitude
- Team player with the ability to work independently under pressure with minimum supervision; adapt quickly with a clear strength in identifying priority assignments, managing time and expectations
- Flexibility to work as part of virtual team.
- Fluency in English with strong English legal drafting skills.
- Contracting experience with the ability to understand strategies and risk mitigation.
- Strong analytical and issue spotting skills.
- Able to work under time pressures created by fast moving marketing businesses.
- Able to coach and support others (e.g. more junior lawyers and paralegals) and takes responsibility for doing so.
- Independent and is accountable for relationships with broad range of stakeholders.
- Has breadth of experience and knowledge that creates ability to deal with new and unexpected issues
- Able to solve imaginatively, common technical/operational problems
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell