Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
This job sits within the Deal Management Journey forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfillment Cycle within aviation business. You will support delivery of a Customer Value Proposition that sets Shell apart from its competitors.
The Customer Operations Specialist Deal Management supports Account Managers in on-boarding Customers to Shell and delivering all relevant changes to the customer agreement throughout the contract life-cycle. As a Customer Operations Specialist Deal Management you will own pricing and the contract set up, amendment and management process.This fraction of this role is to makes sure Customers find it easy to do business with Shell by providing a best-in-market Customer experience.
Shell's Aviation into plane business is a high profile, complex and successful global business and a fuel provider in around 40 countries and 800 Airports. Shell has a strong market share in all Customer segments, which are Commercial Airlines, General Aviation, Military and local bulk business.
What will you do?
- Work with Account Managers to provide pre-offer, offer and contract;
- Management support for standard and non-standard contract set up and maintenance;
- Execute contract legal and fiscal requirements, working with local legal focal points;
- Follow-up directly with customers on missing contract documentation;
- Ensure contracts are signed and stored in line with local country requirements;
- Review contract performance;
- Own contract documentation archiving and termination of customer contracts;
- Manage ordering process for Aeroshell (Lubricants) distributors
- Set up and maintain end to end pricing data.
- Act as resolution owner of Customer complaints.
- Maintain Sales Hierarchy, contract registers and banding adherence;
- Set up and amend Customer master data;
- Act as a touchless setup lead in system-to-system setup with new Customers.
- Fluent Turkish language (min.C1) and English on a good level (min. B2+);
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics/Law/BusinessAdministration/Finances that would be an asset;
- Proficiency in MS Exceland knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Very good analytical skills;
- Detail-orientation on a very good level;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Continuous Improvement mindset;
- Relationship building skills;
- Stakeholder's management skills;
- Ability to cooperate within a Team;
- Passion about aviation is an asset.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell