Software Architect (Embedded)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
As a Software Architect (Embedded), you will be designing one of the different automotive systems: connectivity/infotainment, vehicle platform, autonomous drive, electrification etc. You will be part of an agile development team that is responsible for its backlog and working closely with Product Owner and other stakeholders to ensure a capable and quality assured software.
What do you need to start?
- Senior Developer/Architect with proven hands-on experience of designing complex technical system and coding embedded systems
- Extensive experience from software development in system design and C++ (std 11/14) development for embedded systems
- Experience of delivering software into a Continuous Integration tool chain
- Design and development experience either in Linux / QNX environment, hypervisors, optimization of SW code, unit testing and test automation
- A driven self-motivated person with a technical mind-set, team-oriented and well acquainted with agile methods
What duties will help you grow?
The team takes lead on software development process definition and CI/CD, owns an embedded software platform, handshakes requirements with internal and external stakeholders. Your closest surrounding consists of software platform developers using C, C++ and/or Python, as well as Software Architects, System Engineers, Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/