Junior Client Engagement Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you looking for your next exciting challenge, working in a new team that has a direct impact on the IB’s revenue generating capabilities? Do you want to play an integral role in ensuring regulatory compliance at UBS? Would you be comfortable with the idea of working across diverse businesses and with diverse personalities?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
• bring enthusiasm to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
• facilitate and coordinate client communications relating to regulatory, market or business changes
• prepare and deliver educational materials for both our clients and salespeople, helping them navigate complex topics with minimum business disruption
• build a strong network with business stakeholders and our broader Group Functions partners
• juggle multiple projects, typically as part of a larger IB-wide strategic or regulatory change programs
• approach topics with a questioning mind and the confidence to challenge appropriately. This could involve reviewing a programme’s interpretation of a regulatory change to ensure the correct information is secured from clients, or unpicking revenue data, client reference data or trade data to understand which clients are impacted.
We are looking for someone driven, logical and curious to join our team. There are many complex moving parts and your role is to ensure they are working together correctly and efficiently, innovating wherever possible.
You will be working in the IB Change team in the heart of Krakow City in Poland (Fabryczna Office Park), which will be part of a broader international team.
IB Cross Stream Change team is part of the IB Chief Operating Office and works in partnership with the Business, Chief Data and Information Office and Group Functions, and takes ownership to manage and deliver critical strategic and regulatory changes for the Investment Bank. The team is currently made up of approximately 80 dedicated staff, consisting of project managers, business and data analysts and client engagement specialists.
We are a diverse team and are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
We support hybrid working model.
• strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the confidence to present to management
• 2+ years of experience working on a Change program within an Investment Bank or other financial institution
• experience in a client-facing or change program/consulting role would be beneficial
• strong organizational skills, with good attention to detail
• a ‘can do’ approach and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team as well as independently
• good analytical and problem-solving skills
• ability to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and hit deadlines
• proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, with an enthusiasm to learn new skills and tools (Alteryx, Tableau, UBS Campaign)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."