Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position, you will aid the organization by assuming responsibility for designing and developing data models and views in Snowflake, including knowledge on Qlik Replicate and Qlik Compose.
This position reports to
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Working with finance and business teams to gather and analyze requirements, coming up with effective solutions based on available options
- Providing business application analysis and data modelling design to collect, standardize, maintain, monitor and audit business data for effective centralized data warehouse
- Creating common data views, building consolidation layer specific to business requirements/scenario
- Supporting acceptance, governance, resource management and performance of the Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehousing (DW) applications
- Providing coaching and support for finance teams and business units for faster adoption of common views such that these can be used for reporting purposes
- Working in cross-functional Agile Scrum teams to deliver cross functional data models
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing software applications including: analysis, coding, designing, deploying and supporting of applications
- Degree in Analytics, Engineering, IT, Computer Science or related fields
- Good experience in developing stored Procedures and SQL queries
- Experience in: Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse, Azure cloud, ETL concept and development process
- Experience in SAP/SAP BW, Datawarehouse concepts; understanding and creating Source to Target mapping is nice to have
- Preferable Devops understanding
- Agile experience is a plus
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks