Internship in Access Control
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you interested in risk and access control? Do you have strong analytical skills?
We’re looking for an Intern to:
– review and approve/reject requests for access to applications
– assist with operation of risk processes
– provide timely, action-oriented analysis and advice
– provide support for regular and ad-hoc reporting
You’ll be working for the Investment Bank's Divisional Information Security Office team in our Fabryczna Offices. Our role is to manage access to high risk business applications and operate risk control processes for the Investment Bank.
– problem-solving skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– strong analytical skills and experience in using MS Excel, VBA programming would be an asset
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– results-oriented, with the ability to set priorities
– a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."