US Risk & Healthcare Administrator Entry
Aon Sp. z o.o.
The main goal of all teams involved in US broking is to advise our clients on the best group healthcare insurance offered by medical vendors on the market, in cooperation with our US teams.
Based on the received documentation concerning different insurance options available, we analyze and choose the best insurance policies that fit our clients’ needs, in close collaboration with consultants form the US partner teams. The final product of the cooperation is a Power Point presentation delivered to Client Team which is in direct contact with Aon clients.
Sounds a bit mysterious? Don’t worry, we are ready to teach you all we know about US Broking!
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like:
- Upon collection and reconciliation of insurance documentation, identifying and resolving inconsistencies
- Making analytical recommendations and interpretations of received data
- Ensuring data accuracy from vendors
- Working closely with internal teams to deliver excellent results in line with our clients’ needs
- Supporting and communicating effectively with other team members
How this opportunity is different
Our US Broking Team is the perfect place for developing and gaining analytical experience in international, corporate environment. We’ll provide you with insurance knowledge vital to feel comfortable in the role. Also, if you’re more of a night owl than early bird, the position might suit you as we work on US hours – between 13:00 and 22:00.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Good English skills – at least B2+ on CEFR scale, because you’ll be using it every day.
- Good Power Point and Excel skills – to effectively analyze data and provide visual representation of the process outcome
- Very high attention to details, accuracy and time management – we often work on simultaneous projects
- Team working abilities – to efficiently collaborate with and support your colleagues in time of need
- Willingness to work on US working hours 13:30 - 22:00 - with a possibility of early shifts for one week in the month on a permanent
- University degree and/or experience in accounting/economics/finance/administration would be an asset
- Experience working in an international environment would be an asset
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce.
Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.