About BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Service Director Support Team provides support to global Client Service Directors in the wide array of areas. We are mainly focusing on client administration tasks including coordinating efforts around KPIs monitoring, billing / debtor management, account opening, reports creation and client queries/escalations across full range of services provided by BNYM.
We work for the largest clients in the industry which allows Agents to grow knowledge about all client segments and the wide range of services offered by BNYM.
The successful candidate will work with assigned global Service Directors helping them to monitor services contracted by their respective clients. He/she will be responsible for below areas, among others:
- active contribution in implementing and maintaining controls to ensure KPIs/KRIs related to service delivery tasks are met
- proactive support around Service Director Dashboard / eCRM / Management Information including, but not limited to creating monthly executive summaries / Financial Management reports, performing necessary quality checks etc.
- billing and debtor management which includes monitoring unlinked accounts, coordinating with billing for invoice setup and active management of aged receivables
- coordination of service review meetings for premium and enhanced clients at prescribed frequency
- creation of agendas, meeting invites maintenance, minutes capture and following up with stakeholders for agreed action items until resolution
- direct management of the client inquiries and coordination of actions towards the problem resolution
- general administration tasks which include preparation for Internal Operations Forums, due-diligence preparation, follow up on any client queries regarding NEXEN/Billing setup with internal teams, etc.
- (annual) SLA / SLD renewal. Ensuring clients have insight in our service levels and support of the annual renewal of bespoke SLA’s working with client, SD and internal CSD teams.
The scope of tasks will include larger and more complex clients and the successful candidate will be expected to build breadth of knowledge on the firm's products/services, business environment of assigned clients and industry trends. He/she will be expected to apply high client service protocols to support client satisfaction as well as to provide guidance to more junior Account Managers.
We’re looking for a candidate wanting to grow his/her interpersonal skills in the dynamic international environment. Responsibilities will include creation and maintenance of the networks for each client relationship ensuring smooth information exchange and prompt resolution of queries. Therefore, this role requires:
- a high level of risk awareness and the ability to apply that expertise to identify control points
- ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and priorities
- experience of process mapping, procedure documentation and definition and service level definition and monitoring
- excellent communication skills: client-focus, openness, problem-solving orientation, critical thinking approach, proactivity to raise to the new challenges every day, networking, strong oral and written fluency in English language
- excellent self-management skills: efficient, structured, independent and autonomous working, responsible time management, adherence to the internal control, reporting and compliance guidelines, readiness to take on special tasks.
- technical proficiency: good knowledge of MS Office.
- experience in operational areas including custody, fund accounting and/or client services is preferred but not a must. Digital savviness would be an asset.
- minimum of Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 5-7 years of total work experience required - experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.