Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can.
Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
Join us as a Senior Financial Reporting Representative
FINANCIAL REPORTING is responsible for preparation, review and delivery of financial statements in accordance with accounting standards, local regulations and clients specifications. The team has a client facing role and services clients from all around the world; it is also responsible for completion of regulatory reporting and audit coordination from financial statements perspective in cooperation with “Big 4” companies. The team has exposure to different GAAPs, utilizes newest technology solutions allowing for process automation and works closely with many internal departments and external stakeholders (investment funds representatives, audit managers/partners, legal advisors, management companies and other professionals) which gives a great opportunity to learn about investment funds and the way they operate.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Creating end to end comprehensive sets of annual and semi-annual financial statements of the investment funds under GAAP(US, Irish, Lux) and IFR accounting frameworks
- Being on top of industry, regulatory, and accounting developments and changes Having impact and ownership on the whole process of financial statement creation
- Supporting and/or leading global projects within Financial Reporting Department including standardization and workload optimization
- Cooperating with external clients (taking part in client meetings and calls, responding to client’s queries)
- Taking active part in external audit process (analysing and implementing numerical and non-numerical auditor’s comments)
- Close cooperation with clients and auditors (end to end process)
- Coordinating data flow among multiple internal departments (accounting, trade)
What we offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
- Contracts for an indefinite period of time with no probation period
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm;