Innovation Insight Analyst
Innovation Insight Analyst
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Contracting & Procurement TECHNOLOGY: Our mission is to Power Progress by converting technology into value through connected, world-class supply chains and empowered commercial teams. In practice, this means we collaborate closely with our partners in PTX to identify & deliver new technologies for Shell.
We are the commercial group for PTX, from strategy development to deal execution, and are fully embedded in their ways of working and natural teams. Commercially we help PTX adopt an investment mindset, and we ensure that our technology partnerships can manage technical and commercial risk to secure a competitive advantage for Shell. We are also CP’s subject matter experts in agreements with heavy Intellectual Property components, such as joint development agreements.
It doesn’t stop there; CP Technology also makes sure that potential value turns into real value; whether that means ensuring Supply Chain Readiness with CP in the business for technology deployments across Shell assets or working with a commercial partner who can deliver for us and other customers.
All this means we need special people – CP professionals, of course, but also flexible, commercially savvy, determined, collaborative, and open-minded with a passion for the Energy Transition. We are particularly active on PTX’s Energy Transition Moonshots – Electrification of Demand, Nature-Based Solutions, Hydrogen and Circularity & BioProducts.
Technology market research support
Exploit market research databases, academic literature, and internal/external subject matter experts; process, synthesize and integrate diverse inputs to support an accurate, insightful and in-depth analysis. In limited instances, employ primary research methodologies to inform high value technology investment/ deployment decisions.
Outputs include: commercial solution search, market size/segmentation, tech SWOT, trade study, trend/driver analysis, taxonomy, competitive landscape, candidate screening, etc.
Commercialization framing support
Participate in decision framing sessions; clarify and refine core assumptions/hypothesis, capture data and knowledge gaps which require market research
Outputs include: technology business case, Buy-Collaborate-Build (BCB) decision, partner selection, supply/value chain map
Technology platform market domain expert
WHO WE ARE
Leader in Energy Transition /Decarbonization processes worldwide
Leading Supply Chain function on Polish labor market with a potential to grow with multi opportunities to grow within our global/inter-centers structures
Complex and business oriented projects for Experienced Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain Professionals and close- to-business project professionals, experienced in contracting, procurement and supply chain processes
Opportunity to participate in Digital transformation and Data usage for Contract Procurement and Supply Chain E2E process;
Innovators, with whom you would work on Digital transformation;
Business proximity and true impact of Contract Procurement and Supply Chain function is Shell; /People, who have true impact on business, by developing acumen, proximity and driving real changes in Procurement and Supply Chain functions at Shell
HOW YOU START
- “You are in a Safe Hands” our unique four phases onboarding program
- Attractive relocation package available once relocating from another country;
- Employee Referral Program;
HOW YOU WILL DEVELOP
- By clear career path and Talent Management program;
- By learning and development programs to skill up within 11 Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain competencies;
- By additional funds for trainings and certifications (ACCA, CIMA, CIPS, Lean Six Sigma);
- By Contract Procurement and Supply Chain Mentoring program;
HOW WE WORK
- Flexible working time (home working, hybrid);
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance;
- Comfortable working environment: newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space;
- Improved accessibility of office and sanitary facilities;
- Attractive salary package;
- Shell Card for fuel discount;
- MultiSport Card (12 sports sections);
- Vouchers for cultural and free time activities
WHAT WE FEEL /WHAT IS OUR CULTURE
- Honesty, Integrity and Respect for each other as Contract Procurement and Supply Chain core values;
- Energetic and Friendly atmosphere at work;
- Employee Engagement groups – where can influence on Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain work environment;
- Assistive technologies and reasonable adjustments for people with disabilities;
- “Bring Mother back into the workforce” program;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Superior presentation skills with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent skills in MS Excel (data cleaning, statistical analysis, pivot tables, advanced tables/charts), MS Word, and PowerPoint is a must;
- Proficiency in handling multiple concurrent projects and deadlines;
- High integrity, energy and enthusiasm.
You can evidence:
- Excellent research skills, including experience with database search functionality (ex. Boolean);
- Ability to frame decisions and identify information requirements;
- Ability to analyze data to draw conclusions, produce insights, and recommend actions;
- Ability to prepare and deliver professional, coherent and effective written and spoken material, distilling complex messages to succinct, focused messages;
- Solid project management skills.
- A self-starter;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work with incomplete data or open-ended questions;
- Effective at managing stakeholder expectations;
- A logical, analytical, curious, and creative thinker who learns quickly;
- Willing/ able to be flexible and support your team mates when required to deliver team objectives;
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell