Intercompany Senior Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the finance team in the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in the largest center located in Krakow, helping to process accounts payable transactions in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
Reporting to the Intercompany Team Leader you will provide key assistance to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions, and checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
This position reports to
Intercompany Team Leader
- Processing independently transactions such as internal supplier and customer invoices, account reconciliation and reporting, internal trade payments and cash application activities
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned (i.e. Balance Sheet, statement of accounts, reconciliations) and performing additional activities to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Applying accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions to solve unusual issues; completing specific month and close tasks
- Carrying out internal control testing and preparing relevant documentation
- Answering any queries received and participating in business meetings to maximize our customer satisfaction
- Collaborating with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization
- Supporting development of less experienced colleagues by acting as SME for assigned area
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Intercompany
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services environment, preferably for a global company
- Demonstrating advanced understanding of financial accounting, reporting and internal control as an asset
- Strong user knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Power BI)
- Proficient in business English
- Ability to apply best practices including change management, effective error handling and performance instrumentation
- Very good organization and process orientation
- Team player with coordination skills
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks