Process Transformation Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 4+ Years of relevant professional experience with at least 2+ years of project management and/or change management.
- Experience of working with workstreams / project initiatives in large scale. Tracking adoption and setting up governance/ review mechanisms to ensure effective change roll out
- Experience at PMO supporting/managing senior stakeholder relationships at CxO, Partner, Functional Head levels
- Application of project management methodologies (e.g. Prince 2) - project initiation, current state analysis, future state design, process design, implementation and project transition/close
- Ability to work and team across cultures and organizational ranks
- Good analytical, judgment, tact and decision-making ability along with critical thinking skills
- Ability to take up travel, multi time zone meetings outside of local business hours, when needed
- MS Office skills – particularly, to develop engaging presentations
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Certification in Project Management (Prince 2), Agile methodology (Scrum), Change Management, Facilitation will be an advantage
- Experience working in global management consultancies is highly desirable
- Experience in offshoring services, projects
What duties will help you grow?
- Works closely with the Functional Experts, Delivery Centre (DC) Executive team & Change Managers to create the Implementation/Transformation Plan
- Manages the implementation / transformation of the DC Blueprint in the identified delivery centre
- Owns the implementation / transformation plan and tracks for select functions / sub-streams
- Run “As-Is” and Gap analysis for the DC viz a viz DC blueprint
- Responsible for change management aspects of the implementation / transformation for the identified process areas in a DC
- Analyse the change impact of proposed implementation / transformation plan
- Prepare for the change management journey to ensure seamless transition to the new Operating Model
- Identify areas of disconnect and work with the other Transformation streams
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).