Procurement Process Junior Specialist with German
What do you need to start?
Procurement Operations and Procurement Fundamentals - knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures
Communicating - able to relay information well in both written and verbal form
Attention to detail - strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
Time/task management - able to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to accomplish goals
Time/task management - able to handle multiple concurrent tasks
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
Is responsible for first line helpdesk support for stakeholders and suppliers, escalates queries to senior team members if necessary· Is responsible for internal database changes
Processes routine Purchase Requisitions (reviews PRs for compliance, releases completed Purchase Orders for approval)
Ensures the daily activities are fulfilled properly and timely in accordance with Desktop Procedures and SLA targets
Demonstrates knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to the function and proactively identifies improvement opportunities
Handles administrative duties relating to purchases, including tracking orders and ensuring records are kept up to date
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
• Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).