Global Benefits Analyst
Overview of the role
Global Benefits Analyst is member of the Krakow Global Benefits CoE Team who support other teams across Aon in global coordination of insured benefits for the multinational clients!
Day-to-day tasks are related to coordination of placement, renewal and management of different types of benefits for our clients.
This is hybrid working model.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
As Global Benefits Analyst you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients ensuring the tasks allocated to you are completed timely and of high standard.
You will be required to actively attend regular meetings with the Global Benefits Consultants to discuss your responsibilities and provide updates on progress made with tasks such as:
- management of renewal of employee benefits’ policies
- management and audit of client and plan data held on Aon’s internal system (TBS/GI),
- preparation of initial drafts of Pre-Renewal Strategy and annual Stewardship reports for clients,
- updating the internal trackers with data gathered from the system and e-mails.
Daily, you will be working closely with teams across the globe, using Outlook and Webex, to capture and analyse required information.
To ensure that the team deliver the high quality of service, you will also be expected to:
- keep internal process documentation up to date,
- participate in projects aimed at process improvement,
- suggest and help implement changes to tools and documentation needed to support effective service delivery,
- support and coach junior colleagues in daily tasks
How this opportunity is different
You will expand your knowledge of insurance world and gain experience in handling different types of complex tasks and conversations. In day-to-day service delivery you will have the support of more experienced colleagues in the team, but you will be responsible for managing your own workload and organising your day according to tasks required.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- None required, although experience in employee benefits would be an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office (intermediate Excel skills)
- Analytical Skills
- Very high attention to details
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to analyse processes and identify improvements
- Excellent communication skills with customer focus
- English level – the least B2+ (C1 desirable)
- EMEA language would be an asset (French, Italian, German preferably)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.