HR Operations Specialist in Swiss Special Topics Team
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you want to be a part of a team supporting CHEMEA region including Switzerland, Poland and UK? Do you thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment? Are you comfortable working independently and as part of a team?
We're looking for HR Operations Specialist to:
• Stay on top of, support requirements and ensure compliance to internal policies and regulations related to employee benefits
• Resolve employees' concerns and requests concerning benefits quickly and precisely while keeping them updated and informed
• Deliver strong results within defined deadlines
• Cooperate with multiple stakeholders on daily basis
• Process and validate internal data while treating sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk of data breaches
• Contribute to IT-related improvement activities within our team
You'll be part of Swiss Special Topics Team within Global HR Service Delivery Lifecycle organization based in Kraków. We are the core HR operations team which provides HR services to all Swiss employees and line managers through our ticketing system or by phone. We also work on various technologies or robots to make the process more efficient.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Bachelor degree and/or relevant work experience
• 1-3 years of experience in HR domain is added advantage
• Experience in Excel and HR Systems
• Service and team oriented with great communication skills
• Well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
• Known for can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
• Fluent in written and spoken English (knowledge of German and/or French will be an asset)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."